Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tyler Meat Cases What Should My 15 Month Old Son Be Able To Do? And Can I Cut Meat Out Of His Diet?

What should my 15 month old son be able to do? and can I cut meat out of his diet? - tyler meat cases

My son Tyler is 15 months begins to run when you hold on to something. He went alone, but fell and did not really even try. He can stand on things, and it has to eat his own bottle and trying to do. He has to sleep out in front of him, even at night or when you play, I think that there is enough now for him because I know it's daily learning. But my mother and my friend did not agree with me. They say he must speak and do not mumble, food, and you should not try, you should not go alone, things keep going. I do not know who is right. Am I right to want to move to Tyler and let him at their own pace and step, to learn or that my mother and my friend told me that doing the right to be in the situation.

He is also right when you cut the meat from your diet and replace it with something full of protein? I am a vegetarian and I have loved since I was 6, and I can not stand the meat at all.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Most children can go and have begun to at that age (though often encountered running). Generally not a big vocabulary, but I will say a few words. However, each child develops at his own pace. I met children under the age of 18 months, not to speak of too, but when they arrived at the school - are quite "normal". (who can walk, talk and play with other children and learn to do reading, writing and mathematics)

I think you should talk to your pediatrician Tyler. He / she may be other examples of how good he is developing and if you can see, talk begins to run slowly and talk, or if it could be a sign of something more. ... I also think it should be encouraged to try to be more to walk. (which is probably not) do something like sitting on the floor a few feet to keep open arms and happy to invite him for a hug and kisses. When close enough to catch it when it moves, but far enough that it does not easily fall right next to the couch and relax.

To cut the meat orf your diet, yes. You can, if you really want. Just be sure to find a way to provide enough complete protein, and talk to your doctor for further advice. Show that you have found, and if the doctor finds something missing from your plan.

Pippin said...

How to go and talk to your baby appears to be the finish line late in the "normal" development. If you're worried, see your doctor. (Was a meeting with milestones so far and if it has been delayed significantly, I am sure that the doctor would have said something.)

And yes, you can cut meat from his diet. He did not need to eat meat. They offer the same nutritious vegetarian do for themselves.

Pippin said...

How to go and talk to your baby appears to be the finish line late in the "normal" development. If you're worried, see your doctor. (Was a meeting with milestones so far and if it has been delayed significantly, I am sure that the doctor would have said something.)

And yes, you can cut meat from his diet. He did not need to eat meat. They offer the same nutritious vegetarian do for themselves.

Post a Comment