Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does Aspergers Make You Smarter Is There Anyone That Is Or Knows A Autistic/aspergers Hockey Player That Playsorganized Contact Hockey?

Is there anyone that is or knows a autistic/aspergers hockey player that playsorganized contact hockey? - does aspergers make you smarter

because all people with Asperger syndrome and autism is a nerd dam, IM, and I have Asperger's Syndrome and a love for hockey WAYYYYYYYYYY mood rather than a scientist! and we tried lol my school team, and I'm not clever with only scientific writing and spelling, but not science or math, because I hate to be in mathematics and science!

2 comments:

GoalieMom (GO WINGS!!) said...

It's a boy in another team, peewee had autism. All I wanted to do was lost. It is not even a line for a face to face. To fight the rest of the team, because this child misbehave and never tries to honest practices in his coach to speak to the parents, but they do not all belong. I know I probably am a bad person to think, but I hope Shane does not even next year. The hockey program in this area is very sick and suffering, if he plays a lot of people go to different organizations.

Go Rangers! said...

I work with disabled people, including many on the autistic spectrum. I know of no built-in playing organized sports, although I several people who play sports leagues (but do not know hockey).

That said, I work mainly with people with classic autism, often with MRI, which are combined on a much lower level of functioning for people with AS. I do not agree with people with Asperger's work, but I am very familiar with it.

I do not see why it would be a problem. Most people with Asperger's are in a position to lead in sports and understand at a high level, and to / compliance. It may parts of the game, doing the difficult for you, but if you can, too. Just try to play well and a good teammate, and so it should not be a problem.

Be who you are proud, do not worry about AS or something on the street.

Post a Comment