Monday, January 18, 2010

Poker Card Images Which Poker Site Is Better: Full Tilt Or Pokerstars?

Which poker site is better: full tilt or pokerstars? - poker card images

HP, although many players more than I the boundaries INTHE small tournaments at Full Tilt. PS 10,000 tournaments, it is. I like to use my own image in PS though.

I also play other advantages estatablished Ivey and Ferguson. PS is the "new" professionals like Moneymaker and Hecham. I like the fact that Howard Lederer was a part of the design team also FT. The computation and trading cards by FT feel more normal.

2 comments:

Giggle Bear said...

Full Tilt is much better ... Joker stars ER .. I mean Star River ... Regard! I mean PokerStars

JudasHer... said...

Dura. I'm personally a fan of PokerStars, and when I started I had no problem with it, but I started with the Full Tilt, and recently ... I do not know, it's a tie!

Post a Comment