Sunday, January 31, 2010

Api Fungus Cure Review Have You Used API Fungus Cure Powder, Does It Work?

Have you used API Fungus Cure Powder, does it work? - api fungus cure review

Many of my fish died BCZ a fungal infection, and I fear that my friends, the other fish were infected, or want to be, and drug store to add these fish, so I think the addition of API Fungus Cure Powder, but I Can not find comments on how well the product so that whoever uses it, I can be your opinion about this article?

1 comment:

Alejandr... said...

What a coincidence, I finished the treatment with API Fungus Cure Powder for my fish, it seems to work well, 11 fish 19 died of fungal infections and also understand the other 8 after treatment, appear to be good, and seems the fungus completely disappeared

So I completely recommend this product works perfectly

Post a Comment