Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spdif Logo SPDIF Output How To Use?

SPDIF output how to use? - spdif logo

I have on my laptop with two 3.5-mm connectors for headphones. under the right is a logo of SPDIF

Can someone help me how to use THT?
Is it you better sound quality
However, I make my headphones on SPDIF, use,

I have a 5.1-channel surround sound system with three 3.5-mm-exist, and I want to connect my cable card. Good time of 1 to 3.5 mm cable to the sound and headphone port.same in order to invite others from my laptop.

someone help me
I want to use SPDIF and is the best?

I have an HP dv6110ca
Dual-Core 64-bit
2048 MB
256MB graphics card

2 comments:

S.H. Rooms said...

SP / DIF = Digital

= 3.5 mm Devices

frank211... said...

SPDIF (Sony Philips Digital Interface) is commonly used in home theater connections

Post a Comment