Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Aqueous Cream Bp I Need Skin Care Advise... Help?

I need skin care advise... help? - aqueous cream bp

Here is what my life unscented petroleum jelly be used () in the skin, luckily for me to have clear skin in general, but then I read somewhere that using oil-based products used for the bad skin, Nivea cream, and so I have a very bad rash (it turned out, I have sensitive skin), I wanted the use of aqueous cream BP everyday is my question Is it right to switch water as an alternative to all other BP creams when a state of the skin, and I use to catch up, please answer me as soon as possible and cream, if non-aqueous What should I use instead

2 comments:

Kailey Anne said...

Do not use anything on the skin, and a very gentle cleansers, moisturizers twice a day, if you have fair skin. Do not put all sorts of things in the face that you do not. This is the skin. A cream BP destroy the skin. Be happy that you have fair skin and do not touch your face, in addition to the regular cleaning. If patrolaum jelly worked for you, then go ahead and use it. Every skin is different, so not everything is the same for everyone.

Anonymous said...

Why did you get this SH! T ON YOUR FACE.

Post a Comment