Monday, December 28, 2009

Pigmented Mole Has Anyone Removed A Mole/skin Tag By Tying A String Around It? What Were The Results?

Has anyone removed a mole/skin tag by tying a string around it? What were the results? - pigmented mole

First answer, please do not say, I go see a doctor. I have no health insurance, so it's not an option. Secondly, I have a birthmark that my mother tied with thread to me. He remained there for nearly 24 hours, is sensitive, and seems to be lower. Have never been this way before, I was curious about others experiences with this method. Mine is like a mole, pigmented, but it has more the characteristics of a skintag. It is the type of straps and clothing at the time and my only concern with him (is) with the exception of cosmetic products that it's a coincidence that began with a change of clothes or something. I'm listening to the people, as long as this method, and what to expect is interested. If I could take some account of its size, is the only thing that comes to mind a nerd ... as .. sweet, but one of the greatest. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment