Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Diazepam For Sale Uk Is Diazepam Safe During Pregnancy? Any Women Using It In Pregnancy To Control Blood Pressure?

Is Diazepam safe during Pregnancy? Any women using it in pregnancy to control Blood Pressure? - diazepam for sale uk

My Gynaec diazepam prescribed to control my high BP, but I found that Internet use can cause birth defects in fetuses, in some cases. While some other studies say the new research shows is certainly is diazepam during pregnancy. I am very confused.

I was identified with high blood pressure after 24 weeks of pregnancy. This is my second pregnancy and I lost my first baby. I have to be very careful. They also gave me methyldopa (Alphadopa) to control my BP, their use during pregnancy safe considred.

I must contine taking any medication. I will not ask him directly as she felt I ever Truust.

1 comment:

VEGAS VIXEN said...

Hi honey .... I am not a doctor, but I had the same problem BP (high) during pregnancy. She sat on me that it works perfectly labetalol for the control and my blood does not hurt if he was my son was born. I trust my doctor, as was pointed out that the blood pressure the risk of complications far more than the risk of congenital malformations medication increased!

Everything will be okay, I'm sure! Good luck to you and your little

And, oh yes ...... I am sure that your doctor has asked you a lot worse! Tell him your concerns about the 2 drugs (and his history with the loss, if not known), and is safe, easy your worries!

Post a Comment