Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finding Synthroid 175 On The Internet Is Synthroid From Mexico Safe To Use?

Is Synthroid from Mexico safe to use? - finding synthroid 175 on the internet

I was recently in Mexico and became very ill. The doctor discovered that I have a thyroid problem (which I thought for a while, actually). He gave me two bottles of Synthroid (or something Sintrocid in Mexico).

My mother swears that he was somewhere online that is not Mexico Synthroid sure to read the application, but can not find now ... I think he made a mistake (and also to think, maybe).

Someone knows if it is safe?

2 comments:

DNA said...

It should be fine, but make sure that in the original bottle and the manufacturer's seal is not broken. If you are in the United States, it would be better with an American flag. In fact, even in Mexico, you can American brands of thyroid drugs.

brendaco... said...

It could not, or. The FDA regulates drugs in Mexico. There is no way to know whether the right amount of medication in the pills. Ask your doctor to show him the pills. The new drugs are prescribed if necessary.

Post a Comment