Friday, February 19, 2010

If You Like Poptropica And Club Penguin Play This PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? - if you like poptropica and club penguin play this

I have been trying for months to find the room. I use so many different things and ask progress.All tell me where I can make a game like Poptropica, Wizard101, Club Penguin to ... You get the idea. Well, something fast, I want my people to a game account and costamise him whenever you want. If the game is also Wizard101 I would like to see their power s (select). Please, please, please, if you tell me a website, you can do without, please download.



PS Dont Give me get to a site like Game Maker crapy or HTML, CC + "or something like that. THANKS A LOT !!!!! Sooooooooo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, let me get this right twice. They ask you to make a website that has a game for you.
... Tough luck, buddy. When you design a game, and even code will.

Anonymous said...

So, let me get this right twice. They ask you to make a website that has a game for you.
... Tough luck, buddy. When you design a game and becomes self-code.

Anonymous said...

If you are) a "good" (course, the game is not a site that can only eject a game for you. Sorry, but this is an unrealistic idea.

Post a Comment