Monday, February 22, 2010

Can U Microwave A Spray Can Waxing Pubic Hair. Ouch?.......................?

Waxing pubic hair. ouch?.......................? - can u microwave a spray can

I have tried 2 of the pubic hair wax this morning with this type of wax that requires no strips of cloth. u put in the microwave and put it on U and u get it off ... but was the only problem that killed a hell ... I Got 2 Get 3 devices, but because he was suffering, so I had 2 patch to 3 rounds of 2 Get 1 ... So I heard ...: S. .. wonder if theres any way to less pain ... (IV or listen to is get a spray anesthetic but u really works and is bad for the U? And a recipe for it?) Any other way would be great, b ... I got to go, that stubble 0.5mm. made me mad ... (and dont tell me 2 shave)

1 comment:

Big Popper said...

Baby Powder! It works so well believe it or not. Permanently prevent solves a lot of pain and the wax easily. I agree with you not to shave - good choice!

Strips May the best for the bikini area though. Easy to pull and tighten the skin to remove the wax quickly and easily. But more importantly, the baby powder works well!

Post a Comment