Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Money Clip I Need Help Identifying A HENDEE MANUFACTURING CO / INDIAN MOTORCYCLES MONEY CLIP?

I need help identifying a HENDEE MANUFACTURING CO / INDIAN MOTORCYCLES MONEY CLIP? - money clip

I recently received a number of things in a will. One is an old clip of cash from my uncle, who ran motorcycles in India in 1901. That was the year when bought the motorcycle production was Indian Hendee. Obviously, in excellent condition. I think it's tin, but could be wrong. I find nothing about this on the Internet. Someone told me that there is little. Anyone who knows anything about this?

1 comment:

indianjo... said...

All India Orig Promo Items are precious, but a clip of money would be a bit Are you sure it's a watch?
Im not saying he should still make money clips

There is also a little in the history Hendee Mfg. "Introduction" Indian Motorcycle cycle, do not buy it

But keep it safe and in touch with some sites, Archivo de Indias send photos if poss
To ensure that there is a piece of junk
You can even make an offer

Post a Comment